I said I was going to work on my YTRR, but I decided to press the fabrics for my BOM. Then I thought I would cut a few pieces out. Then I thought I would sew at least the June block. I loved how it turned out so much that I decided to make a couple of the connector blocks to see how they looked with the June block. So, there you go! I have not done anything with the YTRR yet this weekend!
I like how this block turned out so much I can hardly stand it!!! How about that funky large print used in the corners! The setting blocks are going to be both orange and red backgrounds. I only have 2 yds of each of them, so I'm just going to use them both. I thought the red would go around the outside edges and the orange around the inner blocks. I'll have to make more blocks to show what I mean.
Now to go back to work on that YTRR! I will get it done...I will get it done!!!