Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Comments

I have enjoyed all the comments on my last post about my adventures in reorganizing. I have tried to answer some of the ones with email addresses attached to their profile. One person commented that if I took the sliding doors down, I could put up a curtain. I want those doors down, but couldn't figure out how to get them down. I think it would help me have better access to that closet. They are on metal slides at the top, but I couldn't see where to unscrew them. I will probably get my DBIL to look at them. My sweetie is not too adept at construction/deconstruction!! LOL!

I'm on a five night rotation of work, so I will be needing to sleep soon!
Thanks again for the comments. That's what it is all about...giving each other inspiration!!!

God Bless

Mary

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Busy Busy busy! Finishing something before you start something new is a great idea. An idea that I have never been able to accomplish.

Unknown said...



Packers and Movers in Gurgaon
Packers and Movers in Pune
Packers and Movers in Bangalore