Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wonky Roses quilt top done!

I started making these free pieced roses after seeing them on Block Lottery, and the bug bit me again! I made thirty of them and made this quilt top. I don't know if I'll make some for Block Lottery or not! I always want to move on to something else once I've finished a quilt top. But these were fun to make!

So... should I start something else, or work on the several projects already going? I did pledge 5 Christmas table runners to the quilt show boutique...hmmm... And I am making mini totes and postcards too. Looks like I already know what needs doing for the rest of the week!
A quilter's work is never done!!! Thank God!

God bless,
Mary

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Wow, love that quilt! I know...always something in the works it seems, LOL!

Pattilou said...

Looks like a lovely rose garden!

SandyQuilts said...

I love your roses. Is there a free pattern?