I have finished 5 quilts in March. Feel pretty good about that. They are bound too. I posted the pix last week (see below). Now I have new stuff to do!
1. Sew that darn label on the QOV and get it to Alycia! I keep getting sidetracked, and haven't yet. So It has to be a priority for today.
2. Quilting: Those two house quilts are still waiting. One is loaded and the other is ready to load. One will go on etsy.com, the other will be a Hospice or Daybreak one.
I also have a scrapy heart quilt, and my Plant a Seed wall quilt. I also have a baby quilt of the extra blocks from the big one I made last month. I am thinking of giving it to another gal at work who is expecting her 2nd baby in June. That is five for April. Not too hard! Three of them are small!
3. My Trip Around the World is still in pieces, so goal is to finishe the quilt top. MAYBE I can get it quilted before the guild meeting at the end of April...or maybe the June meeting!
4. I started working on my scrap bins-sorting the larger strings out, and cutting smaller ones into 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3.5 inch squares. This was an idea from Bonnie Hunter's blog. Thank you Bonnie! I have to tame the scrap bin lion somehow! sending out some to fellow Heartstringers was a help, but I needs to make it more organized. Thsi will be an ongoing, yearlong project!
5. I also am working on making blocks for fabric scrap pillows out of my left over half sq. triangles. Any time I do a pattern that uses stitch and flip methods, I sew another line of stitching, and can use the hst for something else. I started a small broken dishes quilt top too with the 2" hst's I have-there were a GOB of them! I'll post some pix of the pillows and quilt at some later date.
There...April is all filled up with quilting projects! I also need to use some of the fabric I bought at the WSQ yard sale. I bought about 25 yds of fabric at 1-3 dollars a yard...and it is good stuff too. I will have to see what ideas I can come up with soon. I won't be buying anymore fabric until...June? Can I hold out that long? We'll see!
God Bless You All