I finished the Pineapple Variation, even though I'm not very happy with the quilting. I got in a hurry and it is a little sloppy. I do much better with free motion overall patterns. When I try to do block by block ones, I have trouble. I may need to take classes! I also finished the one I intend for Alycia's QOV project. Both are ready for the binding to sew down, so I'll post them after that is done. I added the Strip Twist to the finished list, but it is half quilted right now. I should get it done today. So...New List:
1. Quilt: Gypsy Star, 2 Crazy Houses, Log Cabin, Scrappy Heart. These are the ones that are ready to load right now. I'm trying to make a dent in my UFO pile!
2. Finish Bow Tie Quilt. I may have enough blocks for a baby quilt too.
3. Have some fabrics I want to put together for a planned color scheme quilt. Also another tote bag-have fabrics chosen for that too.
4. Bindings on the quilts I finished quilting.
5. Still cleaning and reorganizing the room.
6.Still need to do some QAYG blocks!
7. Send QOV one to Alycia when done, and pillowcase made.
Whew! That's enough for now!