I was reading Mary Johnson's blog (Heartstrings), and she had written a list of thing to do. I thought this was an excellent idea. Great for organizing my thoughts and helping to accomplish goals. Here is mine for the rest of this month and into the next:
1. Sew labels on the back of three Happy Quilts, one QOV, and one string quilt.
2. Get the QOV quilt sent to Alycia (HS'er)
3. Gather the quilts together to donate, to Hospice, and Sally House-finish anything that needs doing, and drop off the Hospice ones. The Sally House ones will go to the guild meeting in April.
4. Finish making current string top.
5. Make a new tote bag for work.
6. Tops that I want to quilt this month:
One that is on the frame now.
2 Crazy Patch Houses
That is 5 quilts, so I doubt if I can get them all quiltedin February (but of course this list is for March too!:-). So I will add the current string top to the list.
7. Clean my sewing room. This includes pulling out all the fabric bins, sweeping behind them, and sorting through the scrap bins. Plus getting rid of the exteranious stuff in the closet.
Ok I think that is a good start to a goals list...I'll update with progress notes!