Sunday, February 15, 2009

List of Things to do

I was reading Mary Johnson's blog (Heartstrings), and she had written a list of thing to do. I thought this was an excellent idea. Great for organizing my thoughts and helping to accomplish goals. Here is mine for the rest of this month and into the next:

1. Sew labels on the back of three Happy Quilts, one QOV, and one string quilt.
2. Get the QOV quilt sent to Alycia (HS'er)
3. Gather the quilts together to donate, to Hospice, and Sally House-finish anything that needs doing, and drop off the Hospice ones. The Sally House ones will go to the guild meeting in April.
4. Finish making current string top.
5. Make a new tote bag for work.
6. Tops that I want to quilt this month:
One that is on the frame now.
Gypsy Star
Strip Twist
2 Crazy Patch Houses
That is 5 quilts, so I doubt if I can get them all quiltedin February (but of course this list is for March too!:-). So I will add the current string top to the list.
7. Clean my sewing room. This includes pulling out all the fabric bins, sweeping behind them, and sorting through the scrap bins. Plus getting rid of the exteranious stuff in the closet.

Ok I think that is a good start to a goals list...I'll update with progress notes!

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and joining my list of new bloggers. I looked through your whole blog and you are an amazing and very prolific quilter! How wonderful. And I also want to add, that I am so proud of you for your loving and open words about your beloved spouse. Good for both of you. And how wonderful to have such a loving and supportive relationship! The people in your life are lucky to have you (and your beautiful quilts;) in their lives!