Friday, February 6, 2009

A Couple New Pix



I have a couple new pix. One of my third Happy quilt and one that I was going to post awhile ago, but didn't get around to until now. The quilt top is done now, so I'll get a picture of it soon. First the Happy quilt:


Then the quilt top laid out on the design wall. It had to be put together bit by bit, as the pieces are all interconnected. It was a wonderful pattern and I'm going to call it Gypsy Stars. Fun and challenging, it was from Love of Quilting Magazine-Feb 2009 issue. I will put it in the quilt show in October.

I have another quilt top I'm working on, out of a Thimbleberries book. It was also a challenging block. I'm calling it Valentine Star-I'll post a picture soon. Oh! and I finished the Yellow and Blue Heartstrings quilt-all but the binding.

No comments: