Friday, February 20, 2009

Goals being met

Since I made my goals list, I have been working toward them. I got my QOV in the mail for Alycia's project, and have been cleaning out my scrap bins. I have boxed up for large shoeboxes of strips to send to fellow HS'ers. One went out to Wanda in Florida on Thursday, and the other three will hopefully go to three others.
While I was digging through those scraps, I pulled out lots of pieces that were 1" to 1.5" and...well you guessed it...started another quilt! I was going to finish the string quilt I am making first, but instead started a log cabin scrappy. Mary J of HS has been making log cabin blocks with her strips, and that inspired me to do it too. Those little blocks are fun to make and they don't have to be perfect. I'll just trim them to make them all the same size when they are big enough.
New pictures will be coming soon.

God Bless-Mary

No comments: