Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Re: New job

I got the call about my new job yesterday! I did get it! I am not sure when I'll start, probably in two weeks. I sent in my two week notice. I am excited for a new start, and in something where I will be learning some new things.

I just printed out the instructions for the next round on the YTRR. It matches exactly what I wanted to do, which was to make corner blocks similar to the middle one. The criteria just say to make a paper-pieced corner. I'll post a pix when done.

God bless
Mary

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Of course you got it! Congratulations to you...enjoy your new challenge!

Helen in the UK said...

Huge congrats on the new job. It sounds like a change of scene is definately what you need :)

Pattilou said...

So glad for you that you got the new job. It adds so much interest to the career path to have a new challenge. Sounds like a Godsend! Loved looking at all your quilts. You have quite an eye for assembling blocks in a creative manner.