Monday, April 7, 2008

New Pictures!










Ok! I have some new pictures to share.








First, a look at a work in progress. It is from the book "Cute as a Button Quilts".




Since I'm on a cat quilt phase, I'm making Purr-fect Angels








Second, a crumb quilt I plan to donate to Sallie House-the home for children who are displaced from their homes as a result of abuse. I try to donate one or two quilts for this at each of my guild's meetings.








Third, I have my turquoise strings quilt done at last. Now I have to figure out who to give it to. I'll look locally first, but I can always give to Heartstrings Project for them to decide where it should go.








Last, I have my Dog and Cat Scrappy quilt done, and I'm posting it and another quilt on etsy today.








Wow...I've been busy since my machine was fixed!








Mary

No comments: