Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street Clue 4 and Design wall Monday!


Here we are again! I finished a quilt top and worked on my Easy Street...also took 3 sick days at home with a yucky gout attack! I can't believe how excruciatingly painful that is! Oh man!

 This is the top I made from the 300 spool blocks I made....MOSTLY from leaders and enders! It will go for a charity quilt next year. I finally cleaned up my quilting room, and rearranged some things. That room had become a dumping zone for all kinds of junk, and I got so I didn't want to quilt in there anymore. Now I have my books somewhat rearranged...and off the floor and the junk cleaned out of there. That being said, I hope to get many more quilts quilted next year! It is scary to think of how many quilts are just waiting! The Spool top will be one of the ones I hopew to get quilted by next guild meeting, so it can go in the Mountain of Quilts drive. For more Design Wall Monday photos-GO HERE! 
And, of course, here is Easy Street clue 4. I love the colors in this one and am interested to see how it will go together! I haven't even played with the pieces yet. Just making parts and waiting for the next clue. I'll bet we starting putting some things together this Friday! For more Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt photos-GO HERE!

God Bless

Mary

7 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

I am loving' all the Easy Streets I'm seein' in blogland. ♥♥♥

Nann said...

Oh, I LOVE your spool flimsy! The border fabric reins in all the colors.

Easy Street has been fun...and easy. It's been interesting to see the speculation about the final layout.

sandra said...

I love your spool quilt. I think I will have to do one of those

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Lovely, cheerful spool quilt - great choice for your border fabric!

Judy

Kevin the Quilter said...

That is a beautiful scrappy spool quilt! Can't wait to see what Friday holds for us on Easy Street!

Kathaleeny said...

I didn't have any interest in the spools until I saw your quilt. It's great.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Lovely spool quilt!