Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello December!


I somehow lost the post that explained what is going on, so I will do it again!
I had an exciting day on etsy, as my shop is the Featured Shop of the week. I lost count of how many treasury features my quilts and other items were in today! And this goes on all week! It really is fun! My etsy team-tagt team-is the best team on etsy! There are so many talented members on the team and they are prolific in making treasuries and supporting one another's shops! The previous post has 3 links to some of the treasuries that were made today. Take a look! You might find that special gift for a special person in your life!!!
I am currently doing the Orca Bay mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter. I have the first 2 clues done, and am working on the 3rd-very slowly! I hope I can finish it tomorrow afternoon. I included a photo of the 2 finished clues-it ended up at the top of this post.
More later-Christmas season is fun, but busy!!!
God bless
Mary

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Sounds like we're at about the same stage with the mystery units ... but I'm only making half numbers!! Working away on my HSTs a little at a time :)