Monday, February 8, 2010

I've been trying to upload some pictures, and all


I get is this gibberish!This is supposed to be a quilt on my design wall, which I am going to finish today. It is a Thimbleberries pattern. It is pretty, but I'm not sure how the picture is going to turn out when I publish this post!
I finished three quilts this past weekend, two for my etsy shop and one for Quilts for Kids. I also made another top for them to hopefully quilt today.
I did this on the old Olympic machine we inherited from Shara's mom, because my Kenmore is going to the doctor tomorrow. She's not feeling well, due to thread breaking every 5-10 inches...very frustrating for the sewer! The Olympic is probably from the 50's, but works pretty good. Only straight stitch though. It gets me though when Kenmore is ill. She was due for a tuneup!
Have a great day!
Mary

No comments: