Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bailey went Bang!

Monday morning, I was quilting along, thinking what a great day quilting I was having. The machine was humming, the thread had only broken once, and I was getting close to finishing the quilt I was working on. The pattern even looked good! All was going well, until all the sudden, Bailey the Home Quilter Machine went BANG, then Buzzz...the needle wouldn't move any more. The wheel to move the needle up and down would hardly budge. I took it apart to clean and oil it, thinking this would help. It didn't.
Yesterday, I called the people I bought it from. Sue said the timing might be off. She also suggested I call the main office, but the guy wasn't there, so I'll try again today.
Well, I do miss my machine, so I'll figure out something...soon.

No comments: